What Should You Ask Your Criminal Defense Attorney?
Ask about your attorney's experience and if they have trial experience.
- Blake Enax has over a decade of experience dealing with criminal cases including DUI/ DWI, intoxication offenses, drug possessions, assault, trespassing, robbery, burglary, theft, unlawful possession of a weapon/ firearm and more. He has worked as the Former Chief Prosecutor so he know what you are up against. He has felony and misdemeanor trial experience.
- You will have a direct line of communication to Blake Enax himself whenever you need answers. You will not be alone going through this process!
- The Enax Law Firm has successful trial experience in all misdemeanor and felony charges in Montgomery County and Harris County.
What Should You Expect From Your Criminal Defense Attorney?
You should expect that you have direct access to your attorney.
- When hiring Blake Enax you will have direct contact to him so he can be there for you in your time of need.
- Blake Enax is a seasonsed defense attorney that will help manage your expectations and prepare you with scenarios that you will likely face based on his years of experience.